Thursday, October 27, 2011

Birthday Extension


A nick name only his sisters can call him :)
The family5 decided to celebrate a week after  chemo day. Jethenro likes his sisters homemade ice cream cake, and since he was in the hospital on his real birthday we waited until the chemo had warn off a week. He has also received a very nice hand made card from his group of friends at church and a gift he knew was coming in the mail post~birthday. It has turned out to be  a special birthday after all.

2 comments:

  1. Week-long celebrations are wonderful! :) Happy birthday again, 'Tenro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jetheno and Family
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. That is so awesome that you had a week long celebrations, and had a very special bday, just as special as you are! You are full or courage, strength, bravery, fight, happiness, joy, love, and determination. U are a hero and an inspiration! U will be in my thoughts. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, 13 other illness, I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete