Monday, February 06, 2012

Something new...

With the hair fallout of the last few days, Jethenro toyed with the idea of buzzing what was left on his head. His hair had not fallen out as evenly as the last time around, so today he decided to shave what was left, and then as it grows back, it will grow in more evenly.
My handsome son
*********

Tomorrow he will have a blood check.  If he qualifies at 750 ANC (defense counts) or above, he will go to the hospital for chemo, but will be there less than 24 hours. This will be the beginning of two rough weeks. 
We all have savored the week he has been off of chemo. 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Quite the experience, I'm sure! Is your head cold, 'Tenro?? Good thing you're in TX and not MN!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you were able to have a week of rest with your son. I love the cut! You know I am partial to that look anyway. :-) My prayers remain with you. Blessings and I hope that all goes well in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He IS handsome with that new head shave.
    All the best for the coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for all of you--and tell him he is VERY handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm do glad to see you looking to the positive, even with two more tough weeks ahead. We keep praying for you

    ReplyDelete