Monday, January 16, 2012

~Catching up~

Last week's chemo has wiped out Jethenro's energy level.  By Sabbath he was so very tired/weary/fatigued that he could barely talk.  Fortunately it has slowly gotten a little better since then. We have been grateful for internet and being able to have our church's audio team broadcast  live either audio or video (or both) so that even though we cannot be in the audience, we can hear the service.  We feel blessed by our church family.   We also have the chance to get  some inspiring internet tv channels to uplift our spirits throughout the Sabbath hours.
Tomorrow is another clinic/chemo day. It is also the beginning of school, and Jethenro has a class in the classroom after his appointment at the clinic.  My mommy heart says~no!!! But the Dr.'s and others say 'yes' to getting back into school. He only will be in the classroom once a week, and the teacher knows about his condition~and is a nurse~so I leave this apprehension in Gods hands. I never had to feel  what it was like to drop off my child for his first day in Kindergarten~but I think that I will now~especially when he has to carry an EpiPen with him to class!

1 comment:

  1. My "Mommy heart" is at the same place as your "Mommy heart!" Praying for all to go well with his ventures into the classroom, and for it to be a blessing to his spirits! :)

    ReplyDelete